Please read instructions fully before operating.
SETTING THE TIME & USING THE CLOCK
- Remove back cover of the clock using a small Phillips screwdriver.
- Add one AA size alkaline battery to the top slot in the battery compartment (top battery slot is for the clock ONLY.)
- Make sure clock hands are set at 12:10 (DO NOT touch the hands on the front of the clock; use the white knob on the back to move the hands in a clockwise direction.)
- Next, press the Time Set button and turn the white knob (make sure the hands are moving in a clockwise direction) to set the correct time.
- For PM setting, turn the dial until the hour hand passes 12 o'clock and you reach the desired hour.
REMINDER: ALWAYS set the time by turning the white know so the hands on the clock move clockwise--this will prevent incorrect chiming.
- If you choose to run the Magic functions on battery power, install three AA alkaline batteries in the lower slots of the battery compartment.
- If you choose to run the Magic functions on the power adapter, there is no need to install batteries in the lower slots in the battery compartment. Instead, simply plug the adapter into the socket on the lower back (left side) of the clock and plug into a wall outlet.
Secure the back cover with a small Phillips screwdriver, then hang the clock on a wall or place on a flat surface.
To view the Magic functions, press the button on the remote fob or on the front of the clock to play one of three 30-second feature shows. If either button is presses during playback, play will stop.
- Move switch ton 'ON' to activate light, sound, and motion shows when the clock strikes the hour.
- The pendulum has constant motion and will run provided there are batteries in the lower battery compartment.
- Move switch to 'OFF' to deactivate light, sound, and motion shows when the clock strikes the hour. Timekeeping and pendulum motion will remain active.
- The switches on the clock and remote will continue to activate a feature show.
"NIGHT MODE" function:
- The 'ON' setting will turn on the "night mode" feature. This feature will turn off all sound, light, and motion features between the hours of 10PM and 6AM.
- The 'OFF' setting will turn off the "night mode" feature.
Instruction sheet can be stored in the slot on the back of the clock (inside next to the 3-battery compartment).
Remote fob can be stored in the cavity on the back base of the clock.